Medicinal Herbs - Eczema & Skin Problems
Recommended for Eczema & Skin Problems
Immerse yourself in a bath full of the healing powers of pure, 100% unprocessed, hand selected salt.
- NaCI: 98.7%
- CaSO4: 0.1%
- MgCI2: 0.028%
- CaCI2: 0.13%
- Fe2O3: 0.00056%
- Salt (Extracted from a salt mine in Transilvania)
- Calendulae Flos (Marigold pot)
- Violae Tricoloris Herba (Wild pansy)
- Liquiritiae Radix (Licorice root)
- Betulae Folium (Birch leaves)
- Chamoillae Flos (Chamomile)
- Juglandis Folium (Walnut leaves)
All our products contain 100% Natural ingredients!
Completely Free from:
- Anti-Caking agents
How to use
- Put about 100g of bath salt into the special bag (included with each pack).
- Put it under warm running water and allow to dissolve fully before carefully stepping into bath.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water (about 15-20l) and enjoy your bath for about 15-20 minutes.
- We advise that you do not immediately wash the salt of your skin, so as not to diminish the effect of the "salt jacket" created.
- A successfull bath salt cure involves at least 10 baths, one bath per day, 1-2 days apart.
- Heart problems
If you have any heart problems please consult your doctor prior to using this product.
Do not use in whirlpool bathtubs and hot tub spas because of the natural mud content.
Attention: Do not use if you are alergic to any of the ingredients.